We offer safe, reliable, on-time shuttle services for travellers throughout Mpumalanga, Gauteng, Limpopo, North West, KwaZulu-Natal and the Western Cape. We provide scheduled shuttle services, chartered transport and tourist transfers in compliance with the Road & Transport act, so when you book your shuttle with us you can rest assured that our service is underpinned by an unwavering commitment to your safety, security and comfort throughout your journey. With more than five years worth of experience in providing exceptional service at unbeatable rates.
You can look forward to personalised service from pick-up to drop-off. We will collect you at your office or home at a time that fits your schedule best and deliver you safe and in time at your destination, alternatively a driver will meet you at the airport, with a display board showing either your Company name or your surname, and deliver you to your destination.
We aim to deliver a quick, timely transport-service to our clients who are doing business travelling or for recreational purposes.
We operate every day of the year on a pre-booked basis and will meet passengers at any time of day or night.
We require bookings be made and confirmed at least 24 hours in advance to guarantee the best possible service.
We offer the following:
• Regularly serviced late model vehicles
• All vehicles undergo roadworthy tests (COR) every 6 months
• Satellite tracking of Vehicles
• Drivers undergo preparatory training during the initial period of employment before they commence ferrying passengers
• Experienced, neat and courteous drivers.
• Our drivers are required to have a professional driving permit, which includes police clearance
• All drivers carry cellular phones.
• Efficient administrative and support staff;
Advantages of using our service include:
• No parking hassles.
• No security problems with leaving a vehicle at an airport.
• Avoidance of late drive home, driving on unfamiliar roads
• “Quality time” to use cell phones, read newspapers etc., during your journey
• No inconvenience to family members, colleagues or friends.
• We work flexible hours • But most of all, you can be sure that you will arrive at your destination relaxed and on time – our commitment to prompt arrival is one aspect of our service offering that never falters.
Collect and Drop-off at the following airports:
1) King Shaka International Airport, KwaZulu-Natal
2) Oribi Airport, KwaZulu-Natal
3) Richards Bay Airport, Kwazulu Natal
4) O.R. Tambo International Airport, Gauteng Province
5) Lanseria International Airport, Gauteng Province
6) Wonderboom Airport, Gauteng Province
7) Mala Mala Airport, Mpumalanga Province
8) Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport, Mpumalanga Province
9) Nelspruit Airport, Mpumalanga Province
10) Skukuza Airport, Mpumalanga Province
11) Hendrik Van Eck Airport, Limpopo Province
12) Polokwane International Airport, Limpopo Province
13) Pilanesberg International Airport, North West Province
14) Cape Town International Airport
Our fleet of luxury air-conditioned 16, 22, 32 and 65-seater vehicles have safely and comfortably transported many a local sightseer and foreign traveller to the see the many natural wonders of our beautiful country.
POINT TO POINT TRANSFERS
We cater for any transfers requests, whether it might be to the airport, concert or sporting event and back. We shall collect you from your home, office or the airport and transfer you safely and conveniently to your destination.
Do not worry about getting to a meeting on time. We will make sure that you are on time and prepared for your meetings, lunches and other business functions.
Transport to and from Rugby Stadiums, Concerts, Functions, etc.
Our buses regularly visit the following world-famous sights:
1) Ushaka Marine World, KwaZulu-Natal
2) iSimangaliso Wetland Park, KwaZulu-Natal
3) Kruger National Park, Mpumalanga Province
4) Blyde River Canyon, Mpumalanga Province
5) V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
6) Klein Constantia, Cape Town
7) Nelson Mandela Square, Gauteng Province
8) The Union Buildings, Gauteng Province
9) Bela Bela (Warmbaths), Limpopo Province
10) Pilanesberg National Park/Sun City Resort, North West Province